Tuesday, February 10, 2009

spring is just around the corner..

wrapped the seat with the foam and duct tape...

another shot of the crossbar weld-cleanup.

close up of the reweld/cleanup job on the engine mount plate.

welded on a plate on the base of the back rack to screw the seat into.

cleaned up the most rusty shitty looking wheels with a wire wheel brush.

so far, so good...

-----------------------------
whenever I get out of this rut and make some money I will buy everything else I need. Or continue to salvage everyone elses unwanted parts like I've been doing thus far.

(I'm so excited for the Latebirds rally!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks pretty fucking hott!
i'm excited for the latebird rally toooo yeah!

Jake said...

i need some help with my new project. come to cincinnati and bring that wire wheel brush. i need you to do a little paint removal.

sarasquid said...

Looking good! I have a free spirit/general combo myself.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/img/user_mopeds/sarajean_moped.jpg

I need to take new pictures because I just put a 21 oko on it, BIG upgrade from my little bing I had. I can't wait to see yours finished.

getstoked said...

thanks sara!!! i saw yours a while back. it looks sooo good! i love it. i cant wait til mine is done too!