Tuesday, September 29, 2009

chicaggro

so, after years of trying to move here and my plans blowing up in my face, I finally was presented with a rad job, rad roomates, and a really nice cheap apartment. close to everything.

Magnolia Photobooth is now up and running in and around Chicago. Already had two really successful events, and already have a bunch lined up for october. stoked. I also scored a part-time warehouse job at Threadless, picking/packing shirts, and as a t-shirt model through a friend. which is hilarious and a lot of fun.

My gila e50 is so close to being done. put together, cases sealed, just waiting to get circlips. and a carb. maybe narrow my bars. and to make the seat, which shouldn't be too hard. i'm crafty. My general tank came in the mail a few weeks ago. paint and decals done, thanks to jamie leslie and david brooks.

Dear Bandits and TBS, please don't be upset with me for missing our joint moped rally camping trip, but...I'm going to see Cro-Mags and Death Threat next month!! so excited!

I will be back to Louisville this weekend for two photobooth events, then back to Chicago. Come visit me!

11 comments:

hoodrich said...

Wait till you see the locals go nuts for eugene's band.

getstoked said...

i've already seen kids go nuts in milwaukee with him last week, i cant wait to see it this week.

Anonymous said...

it was fun helping you out with the tank and stuff. I hope you enjoy it. - david

getstoked said...

i do. so much. thanks so much for helping me with it. it was fun.
-drunktank

erin m said...

CRO-MAGS ARMY

Wadowski said...

ABOUT TIME! the tank looks sweet. can't wait to see a full pic.

maggie said...

wait. really? i can't even comment on how fucking rad your tank looks because i'm so fucking bummed you aren't coming to bbr. tell me it's a joke.

Josh said...

CRO-MAGS!

Anonymous said...

you've been babed, hope that's ok!

xo,
babeaholic

vivek said...

shit, seriously. total babe, and you have such a legit blog on mopeddin. such an ideal ladies like yourself don't exist in florida. bummerrrrr

HOT METAL DOBERMANS said...

radness all around.

cheers!